Used Industrial Feeders for Sale
An industrial feeder regulates a material’s flow into processing equipment or assembly lines. Feeders are conveyors that transport materials over short distances at uniform rates for use with material handling equipment, like crushers, conveyors, dryers and mixers.
Feeders are standard equipment in:
- Chemical processing
- Automotive manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetics
- Printing and packaging
- Food processing
Used Conveyor Feeders for Sale at Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company
At LCEC, we carry an extensive selection of pre-owned industrial feeders from the industry’s most trusted brands to meet your company’s specific needs. We carry:
- Rotary airlock and screw feeders: Rotary and screw feeders use valves and rotating screws to regulate pressure and prevent air loss while material passes through them. Both options are excellent for bulk solids.
- Belt feeders: Used belt feeders work well for handling fine, light and free-flowing materials. They are available in horizontal and inclined systems and are ideal for extracting bulk materials and assembly line applications.
- Elevator and gravity feeders: These designs work vertically to discharge material into another process flow. Used elevator feeders are ideal for handling a reserve supply when additional materials are necessary for production.
- Vibration feeders: Vibrating feeders can simultaneously screen and separate material as it carries it through a production line. These models work well for mining and quarry operations that involve aggregate, coal and chemicals.
Contact LCEC for Used Industrial Feeders Today
The LCEC team can help you locate the best used feeder for your application, whether you’re shopping for a belt, rotary or vibration feeder. Feel free to browse our entire line of equipment for all your processing needs. Contact us today to request additional information. if you’d prefer to talk directly, you can call +1-866-289-5232.
Featured Process Equipment
View our recent state-of-the-art nitrogen plant for sale at Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company. Contact us for more information.
Hydrocracker Reactor Section Unit 7500 converts a feed of Flashed Distillate, Waxy Distillate and Deasphalted Oil (DAO) in a Hydrogen rich atmosphere into mainly Naphtha, Kerosene and Gas Oil products which are sent to Fractionation section U7600.
View our most recent liquidation of vessels, heat exchangers, columns & drum heaters.