Used Chemical Plant Gears for Sale
Used Gears and Gearboxes
Save time and money with used gears and gearboxes from Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company. Our selection of used equipment helps you get the job done at a lower price. We stock parts from leading manufacturers for a variety of applications. Explore our inventory to find the right equipment for your needs.
Applications for Used Gears and Gearboxes
Industrial gearboxes modify a system’s torque, speed and other attributes to transmit energy to various output devices. Some applications utilize a combination of gearboxes depending on each task’s specific requirements. Industries that use gearboxes include:
- Power generation
- Mining and material handling
- Chemical processing
- Oil and gas refining
- Pulp and paper
- Aerospace test stand equipment
- Waste management
- Maritime industry
Used Industrial Gearboxes for Sale
We have dozens of used gears for sale on our website for different applications. Our selection of used industrial gearboxes includes options such as:
- Reducers and increases: Gear reducers and increasers connect the motor to a driven load, allowing you to modify the system’s speed and torque. The pinion drives the gear in reducers, while the gear drives the pinion in increases.
- Helical gears: Helical gears are cylindrical gears with teeth curved into a helix shape. These gears typically have larger total contact ratios to improve noise and vibration levels.
- Parallel shaft: These gear motors reduce a system’s speed. As the name suggests, the speed reducer shaft is on a plane parallel to the motor shaft.
- Lightnin gearboxes: Lightnin gearboxes are popular power sources in wastewater treatment. They are ideal for processes such as stop holding, balance, purification and air circulation.
Advantages of Used Gearboxes From LCEC
Customers that source used gears and chemical equipment from LCEC experience these benefits:
- Cost savings: Used gears cost a fraction of the price of buying them new. Purchasing used equipment helps boost profits.
- Shorter timelines: Unlike new equipment that takes a long time to manufacture, our inventory is ready right away.
- Tested equipment: Parts undergo testing to ensure proper function and efficiency.
- Lower carbon footprint: Companies that value sustainability can achieve a lower carbon footprint by purchasing used equipment.
- Quality customer service: Our experienced sales team will help you find the right equipment for your application.
Choosing the Right Gearbox for the Job
With so many equipment options to choose from, it’s important to know which one will meet your project specifications. Here’s what you need to know:
- Evaluate the ambient temperature and environmental conditions where the gearbox will work. Choose equipment that can meet these demands.
- Be sure the device meets the necessary rotation speed and torque for the job.
- Calculate the reduction speed of the motor that is required for your project.
- Figure out what kind of gear reducers are needed for your application.
- Consider how the gearbox will be mounted. Be sure the equipment you choose has the appropriate housing for your needs.
Find Used Gears at Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company Today
At LCEC, we have an extensive selection of used industrial gears for sale. Explore our complete inventory of products to discover more solutions to your industrial processing requirements. Contact us online today for more details. You can also talk to our experts by phone at +1-866-289-5232.
Featured Process Equipment
View our recent state-of-the-art nitrogen plant for sale at Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company. Contact us for more information.
Hydrocracker Reactor Section Unit 7500 converts a feed of Flashed Distillate, Waxy Distillate and Deasphalted Oil (DAO) in a Hydrogen rich atmosphere into mainly Naphtha, Kerosene and Gas Oil products which are sent to Fractionation section U7600.
View our most recent liquidation of vessels, heat exchangers, columns & drum heaters.