Used Chemical Plant Gears for Sale
Used Gears and Gearboxes
Industrial gearboxes modify a system’s torque, speed and other attributes to transmit energy to various output devices. Some applications utilize a combination of gearboxes depending on each task’s specific requirements.
Industries that use gearboxes include:
- Power generation
- Mining and material handling
- Chemical processing
- Oil and gas refining
- Pulp and paper
- Aerospace test stand equipment
- Waste management
- Military marine
Used Gears and Gearboxes in Stock
Our inventory of used gearboxes and gears features products from some of the most reliable brands in the industry. Our selection includes options like:
- Reducers and increases: Gear reducers and increasers connect the motor to a driven load, allowing you to modify the system’s speed and torque. The pinion drives the gear in reducers, while the gear drives the pinion in increasers.
- Helical gears: Helical gears are cylindrical gears with teeth curved into a helix shape. These gears typically have larger total contact ratios to improve noise and vibration levels.
- Parallel shaft: These gear motors reduce a system’s speed. As the name suggests, the speed reducer shaft is on a plane parallel to the motor shaft.
- Lightnin gearboxes: Lightnin gearboxes are popular power sources in wastewater treatment. They are ideal for processes like stop holding, balance, purification and air circulation.
Find Used Gears at Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company Today
At LCEC, we have an extensive selection of used industrial gearboxes and gears. Explore our complete inventory of products to discover more solutions to your industrial processing requirements. Contact us online today for more details. You can also talk to our experts by phone at +1-866-289-5232.
Featured Process Equipment
State of The Art Nitrogen Plant For Sale
View our recent state-of-the-art nitrogen plant for sale at Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company. Contact us for more information.
Hydrocracking + Fractionation Unit for Sale
Hydrocracker Reactor Section Unit 7500 converts a feed of Flashed Distillate, Waxy Distillate and Deasphalted Oil (DAO) in a Hydrogen rich atmosphere into mainly Naphtha, Kerosene and Gas Oil products which are sent to Fractionation section U7600.
New Liquidation – 316LSS Equipment
View our most recent liquidation of vessels, heat exchangers, columns & drum heaters.
Contact the LCEC Sales Team Today
Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company • Toll Free +1-866-289-5232 • International +1-281-471-4900
+1-225-923-3602 • sales@LCEC.com • plants@LCEC.com