Industrial Evaporators for Sale
Evaporators separate a compound’s liquid components through vaporization. The process uses heat to evaporate a liquid — usually water — from the primary product. Typical applications include concentrating, dehydrating, distilling and stripping heat-sensitive products.
Evaporators are popular in the food processing industry to remove water from condensed milk and concentrated drinks.
Other examples of industries that evaporators serve are:
- Wastewater treatment.
- Oil and gas refining.
- Chemical processing.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Paper mills.
- Stone cutting.
- Printing ink.
- Metalworking and machining.
Types of Used Evaporators for Sale at Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company
Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company has an extensive inventory of pre-owned evaporators featuring various makes and models, including:
- Short path evaporators: Our used short path evaporators have an internal condenser for gently processing products highly sensitive to heat.
- Thin film evaporators: These machines produce a thin film of liquid on the product’s surface so the product volatilizes more quickly.
- Wiped film evaporators: Our used wiped film evaporators move the product through a heated cylindrical surface and mix it continuously by a rotating wiper system. Condensation usually takes place in a vacuum outside the machine.
- Scraped surface evaporators: During evaporation, scraped evaporators constantly scrape the liquid to prevent sticking or scorching. These machines are ideal for highly viscous and heat-sensitive liquids.
Find Your New Industrial Evaporator Online Today
At Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company, our experienced and knowledgeable team can help you find the perfect evaporator for your specific application because we have everything from short path to thin film evaporators for sale. We also have a wide selection of other industrial processing equipment for you to explore. Contact us online or by calling +1-866-289-5232 to learn more about how our equipment can benefit your business.