Used Industrial Filters for Sale
An industrial filter separates components or removes unwanted particles, pollutants or chemicals during manufacturing or processing to ensure high purity levels. These filters use various mechanisms to trap the substances, including baskets, strainers and vacuums.
Many industries depend on filters, including:
- Chemical processing
- Water treatment
- Food processing
Our Used Industrial Filters for Sale
Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company carries an extensive selection of used filters, including:
- Cartridge filters: These compact designs use tightly woven screens to collect dirt as liquids pass through them.
- Candle filters: These devices look like candles and are ideal for clarification filtration of low-content liquids and solids.
- Bag filters: Manufacturers often use bag filters to remove dust particulates or gas released from production processes.
- Strainers: These work well to remove bulkier and heavier particles from various substrates.
- Basket filters: Like a strainer, basket filters are ideal for coarse filtration and separating particles visible to the naked eye.
- Filter dryers: Filter dryers can eliminate dirt and contaminants from a system while also removing moisture
- Filter presses: A filter press is a popular method in wastewater applications that separate solids from liquids, removing the suspended particles and impurities.
- Nutsche filters: The nutsche filter is ideal for separating liquids and solids where purity is a focus due to its complex design.
Find Used Industrial Filters at Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company Today
Purchase used industrial filters for less at LCEC today. We have an optimal used filter solution to fit your operation’s unique needs. Feel free to browse our selection of other processing products for more options.
Contact us online today to learn more, or give us a call at +1-866-289-5232.
Featured Process Equipment
State of The Art Nitrogen Plant For Sale
View our recent state-of-the-art nitrogen plant for sale at Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company. Contact us for more information.
Hydrocracking + Fractionation Unit for Sale
Hydrocracker Reactor Section Unit 7500 converts a feed of Flashed Distillate, Waxy Distillate and Deasphalted Oil (DAO) in a Hydrogen rich atmosphere into mainly Naphtha, Kerosene and Gas Oil products which are sent to Fractionation section U7600.
New Liquidation – 316LSS Equipment
View our most recent liquidation of vessels, heat exchangers, columns & drum heaters.
Contact the LCEC Sales Team Today
Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company • Toll Free +1-866-289-5232 • International +1-281-471-4900
+1-225-923-3602 • sales@LCEC.com • plants@LCEC.com