Used Industrial Filters for Sale
An industrial filter separates components or removes unwanted particles, pollutants or chemicals during manufacturing or processing to ensure high purity levels. These filters use various mechanisms to trap the substances, including baskets, strainers and vacuums.
At Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company, we offer access to an expansive inventory of high-performance equipment. We have numerous types of filters for sale, from belt filter presses to rotary drum filters. No matter the application, we can help you acquire the filtration capabilities to streamline your operations and protect your bottom line.
Importance of Filtration Systems
Whether you manage a manufacturing plant or water treatment facility, a reliable filtration process is crucial to your operations. Industrial filtration removes contaminants from the air, water or gas, depending on your application. You might be dealing with potentially dangerous vapors or separating waste from drinking water. Filters will help keep your employees, end users and the environment safe, providing a systematic process to remove and dispose of unwanted debris.
Filter equipment plays a significant role in protecting your equipment. Unfiltered particles can lodge within your machines, leading to expensive damage and costly downtime. Filters will catch sludge, dust, metal fragments and more, ensuring the tools you rely on are clean and efficient.
Used Filter Equipment Applications
Most industries will benefit from a high-performance filtration system installed within their facility. The right filter equipment will align with essential factors such as operating conditions, particle type, flow rate and chemical compatibility. With the correct configuration, your facility will run better than ever.
The following industries depend on all types of filters:
- Chemical processing
- Water treatment
- Food processing
- Power generation
OUR USED INDUSTRIAL FILTERS FOR SALE
Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company is the leading provider of industrial process equipment. We’ve purchased and sold reliable industrial equipment for more than 50 years, becoming the trusted source for plants and factories across many sectors. In this time, we have grown our inventory to over 14,000 products, ensuring you’ll find exactly what your facility needs.
Our team will help you find the right filter for your demands. We sell everything from used filter presses to used nutsche filters. Some of our most popular filter types include:
- Cartridge filters: These compact designs use tightly woven screens to collect dirt as liquids pass through them.
- Candle filters: These devices look like candles and are ideal for clarification filtration of low-content liquids and solids.
- Bag filters: Manufacturers often use bag filters to remove dust particulates or gas released from production processes.
- Strainers: These work well to remove bulkier and heavier particles from various substrates.
- Basket filters: Like a strainer, basket filters are ideal for coarse filtration and separating particles visible to the naked eye.
- Filter dryers: Filter dryers can eliminate dirt and contaminants from a system while also removing moisture
- Filter presses: A filter press is a popular method in waste water applications that separate solids from liquids, removing the suspended particles and impurities.
- Nutsche filters: The nutsche filter is ideal for separating liquids and solids where purity is a focus due to its complex design.
- Rotary drum filter: Our used rotary drum filters for sale separate slurry and discharge cake in a continuous process, perfect for wastewater treatment, dewatering, mining and chemical manufacturing.
Find Used Industrial Filters at Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company Today
Purchase used industrial filters for less at LCEC today. We have an optimal used filter solution to fit your operation’s unique needs. Feel free to browse our selection of other processing products for more options.
Contact us online today to learn more, or give us a call at +1-866-289-5232.
Featured Process Equipment
View our recent state-of-the-art nitrogen plant for sale at Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company. Contact us for more information.
Hydrocracker Reactor Section Unit 7500 converts a feed of Flashed Distillate, Waxy Distillate and Deasphalted Oil (DAO) in a Hydrogen rich atmosphere into mainly Naphtha, Kerosene and Gas Oil products which are sent to Fractionation section U7600.
View our most recent liquidation of vessels, heat exchangers, columns & drum heaters.