Used Industrial Heat Exchangers for Sale
Used Heat Exchangers
Heat exchangers transfer heat from one medium to another to create cooling and heating solutions. These machines are often the primary cooling sources preventing heavy process equipment from overheating. Depending on their design, they may have exchanger fans, coolants, belts, lines and other components to improve flow and increase heating and cooling efficiencies.
Heat exchangers serve many industries:
- Chemical processing
- Power plant generation
- Oil and gas industries
- Air conditioning and refrigeration
Used Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers for Sale at LCEC
Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company has a vast selection of used heat exchangers to meet your industrial processing requirements. Among the models we offer are:
- Reboilers: A reboiler’s primary function is generating vapor. These devices force liquid through an exchanger to condense and enter a distillation column.
- Condensers: Condensers remove heat from vapor for liquid conversion. These machines are often used with reboilers to release latent heat into the atmosphere.
- Shell and tube heat exchangers: These devices transfer heat between a bundle of tubes surrounded by a large shell. Fluids in the tubes exchange heat with liquids running over the lines inside the shell.
- Plate exchangers: These machines use plates to transfer heat between two fluids. Often, plate exchangers offer much quicker cooling speeds than conventional methods.
Buy Used Heat Exchangers at Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company
LCEC’s broad selection of used heat exchangers has you covered whether you need a reboiler, condenser or another exchanger. You can also explore our complete online inventory to find the right solution for your applications. Feel free to contact us online or at +1-866-289-5232 for more information or additional technical assistance.