Selling Used Manufacturing Equipment
Your operation may have purchased used equipment in the past, but selling used equipment is an option too. Your operation’s goals may change, and you no longer need a machine you once did. Other times, you buy a newer model to meet productivity demands, and the old one sits and takes up space.
Regardless of why your industrial equipment is sitting untouched, selling it with a reliable buyer can be a smart move for your company. At Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company, we’re prepared to buy.
Why Sell Used Industrial Equipment?
Selling used equipment comes with three major benefits:
- Clear up storage: Whether you keep idle equipment in a storage facility or tucked away on the production floor, it’s taking up valuable space. Selling this equipment will help you cut down on storage costs or dedicate the space to equipment that you use.
- Save on maintenance: Unused industrial equipment on your factory floor still needs regular maintenance to ensure it’s functional. Investing in maintenance programs for machines you don’t use is time and money lost. Say goodbye to idle equipment along with the associated costs when you sell your used machines.
- Recover unused capital: Your equipment required an investment, and when it’s not doing anything for your operation, your capital isn’t serving your company. Sell your used equipment to recover your investment and dedicate it to something more meaningful for your company.
How to Sell Used Industrial Equipment
At LCEC, we have a straightforward sales process to help you recover capital. Generally, the sales process will look like this:
- Get in touch with us. LCEC is a used equipment expert. Whether you’ve purchased something from us before or you’re searching for a reliable buyer, you can count on us for a simple sales process for your used equipment.
- Send photos. Our team wants to assess your equipment to determine its value. We’ll ask for various photos to determine the condition of your machine, so we can give you an appropriate price.
- Agree to the sale. If you agree to the sale, we’ll organize a payment method. Our team can offer cash or credit to our store. We can even organize a trade for one of our inventory items of similar value.
What We Buy
If you take a look at the equipment categories on our site, you can get an idea of the types of products we purchase. We focus on a wide range of chemical processing equipment such as:
- Injection molders
- And much more
We also purchase complete plants designed for advanced processes, such as:
- Hydrocracker reactors
- Formaldehyde plants
- Hydrogen plants
- Ammonium equipment
Industries We Serve
While we call ourselves a chemical equipment company, the industries we serve go far beyond chemical processing. Other sectors we serve include:
- Oil and gas
- Food and beverage
- Rubber and plastics
- Research and development (R&D)
Sell Your Equipment to LCEC
At LCEC, we’re dedicated to making the selling process a simple process. Fill out our selling form today, and we’ll reach out to you with more information.
Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company, L.L.C.
offers an extensive range of quality chemical process equipment and Complete Chemical Plants with competitive pricing.